31/Jul/2014 - Last News Update: 19:55

International Power and GDF Suez agree tie-up

Category: Business

Published: 10th Aug 2010 07:20:51

International Power (IP) has agreed a tie-up with French utility GDF Suez, bringing to an end months of negotiations between the two parties.

GDF shareholders will then own 70% of the newly-formed company, with IP shareholders owning the remaining 30%.

IP shareholders will receive a special dividend of 92 pence.

Source:
BBC News External Link Show Citation

Latest News

Harvard Citation

BBC News, 2010. International Power and GDF Suez agree tie-up [Online] (Updated 10th Aug 2010)
Available at: http://www.ukwirednews.com/news/80797/International-Power-and-GDF-Suez-agree-tie-up [Accessed 31st Jul 2014]

News In Other Categories