Millwall v Doncaster
Published: 28th Nov 2011 17:39:29
Millwall's on-loan defensive duo Nathan Baker and Shane Lowry are set to keep their places after impressing in Saturday's draw with Crystal Palace.
David Forde (thigh) and Tamika Mkandawire (knee) remain sidelined.
Doncaster striker El-Hadji Diouf has had a scan on his injured hamstring and will be assessed before kick-off.
James Coppinger is back in contention after a foot injury but George Friend, Richard Naylor, Pascal Chimbonda and Shelton Martis are all still out.
• There's nothing to choose between these clubs after 22 league meetings; each have won eight, with six drawn.
• This is only the third season these clubs have been competing together at second league level.
• Millwall recorded 1-0 home wins in each of the previous campaigns at this level, in February 1948 and in February this year.
• Only goal difference is keeping Millwall out of the relegation zone, after picking up one point out of nine.
• They have scored one goal in three games, having netted a total of 10 in the three prior to that.
• Three of the Lions' four league wins have been against clubs currently in the bottom seven.
• Saturday's goalless home draw with Watford, gave rock-bottom Doncaster their fifth point out of a last possible 24. They remain at the foot of the table with an unequalled 11 defeats, and only 13 goals scored.
• Rovers won two of the first three games after the arrival of Dean Saunders, but they have only managed one maximum from the eight subsequent fixtures.
• They have gone in at half-time trailing in 10 of their 18 league matches.
At 23:45:24 in SportBayern Munich winger Arjen Robben was surprised by Real Madrid's approach to the Champions League semi-final first leg in Madrid.
At 23:28:38 in HeadlinesThe first contingent of US troops has landed in Poland for military exercises amid tensions with Russia over Ukraine.
At 22:39:30 in SportThe Premiership game between Crusaders and Irish League champions Cliftonville on Saturday has been switched from Seaview to Solitude.
At 22:39:22 in BusinessTechnology giant Apple reported profits of $10.2bn (£6.1bn) after selling 43.7 million iPhones during the three-month period ending 29 March.
At 22:33:12 in EntertainmentUS actress Jodie Foster has married her girlfriend, Alexandra Hedison, the actress' representative confirms.
At 22:29:03 in BusinessTroubled online game-maker Zynga reported a first-quarter loss of $61m (£36m).
At 22:26:07 in SportGreat Britain's hopes of World Championship promotion were ended by a 2-1 defeat to Lithuania in Vilnius.
At 22:17:12 in EnglandA robot has been used in a children's ward to allow patients to communicate with each other and with staff.
At 22:03:05 in SportNorthern Ireland's Mark Allen progressed to the second round of the World Championship thanks to a comfortable 10-4 win over Michael Holt.
At 21:43:34 in BusinessSocial networking giant Facebook reported profits of $642m (£383m) during the first quarter of 2014, beating analyst expectations.
Harvard CitationBBC News, 2011. Millwall v Doncaster [Online] (Updated 28th Nov 2011)
Available at: http://www.ukwirednews.com/news/206102/Millwall-v-Doncaster [Accessed 24th Apr 2014]
News In Other Categories
The first contingent of US troops has landed in Poland for military exercises amid tensions with Russia over Ukraine.
The Irish education minister has proposed a radical shake-up of the further education sector.
Police in Orkney have confirmed that the number two Churchill Barrier remains closed following a fatal road accident.
Griff Rhys Jones has withdrawn from becoming Cardiff University's new chancellor just two weeks after an embarrassing debacle which saw his appointment halted at the last minute.
US actress Jodie Foster has married her girlfriend, Alexandra Hedison, the actress' representative confirms.