01/Sep/2014 - Last News Update: 14:03

Inquest opens after teenager Hannah Thomas dies at Bucknell campsite

Category: England

Published: 10th May 2012 15:13:45

An inquest on a teenage girl who died at a Shropshire campsite from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning has been opened and adjourned.

Hannah Thomas, 14, from Wilmslow, Cheshire, was found on Sunday in a tent in Bucknell, while other family members were discovered unconscious.

A post-mortem examination has so far failed to establish a cause of death.

The inquest at Shrewsbury Coroner's Court was adjourned by coroner John Ellery for a date to be fixed.

Her brother Ben, 11, mother Danielle and stepfather Phil have now been released from Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.

Source:
BBC News External Link Show Citation

Latest News

Harvard Citation

BBC News, 2012. Inquest opens after teenager Hannah Thomas dies at Bucknell campsite [Online] (Updated 10th May 2012)
Available at: http://www.ukwirednews.com/news/1427762/Inquest-opens-after-teenager-Hannah-Thomas-dies-at-Bucknell-campsite [Accessed 1st Sep 2014]

News In Other Categories