30/Jul/2014 - Last News Update: 11:01

Neighbour rescues man from house fire in Salford

Category: England

Published: 8th Apr 2012 15:18:45

A man was rescued from his burning home in Greater Manchester by a neighbour.

The blaze broke out in the kitchen of the property on Kershope Grove in Salford on Sunday morning.

Three fire engines were called to the scene at about 09:40 BST and the rescued man was taken to hospital suffering from severe smoke inhalation.

A second man also escaped from the terraced property and is recovering in hospital, Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service said.

Source:
BBC News External Link Show Citation

Latest News

Harvard Citation

BBC News, 2012. Neighbour rescues man from house fire in Salford [Online] (Updated 8th Apr 2012)
Available at: http://www.ukwirednews.com/news/1421249/Neighbour-rescues-man-from-house-fire-in-Salford [Accessed 30th Jul 2014]

News In Other Categories