24/Apr/2014 - Last News Update: 23:35

Wrexham house fire: man taken to hospital

Category: Wales

Published: 12th Mar 2012 08:25:11

A man has been rescued and taken to hospital following a fire at a house in Wrexham.

North Wales Fire and Rescue said its crews were called to the property in Chester Road at 20:24 GMT on Sunday.

The blaze was confined to the living room, with smoke spreading throughout the house.

One man was taken to hospital as a precaution suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation. No-one else was injured or evacuated from the house.

Source:
BBC News External Link Show Citation

Latest News

Harvard Citation

BBC News, 2012. Wrexham house fire: man taken to hospital [Online] (Updated 12th Mar 2012)
Available at: http://www.ukwirednews.com/news/1415713/Wrexham-house-fire-man-taken-to-hospital [Accessed 25th Apr 2014]

News In Other Categories