25/Apr/2014 - Last News Update: 02:38

Firefighter resuscitates pet dog after Hull house fire

Category: England

Published: 17th Mar 2011 12:59:09

A firefighter saved a pet dog's life by giving it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation for half an hour following a fire.

Firefighter Mike Dunn resuscitated the dog after it was pulled from the blaze showing no signs of life.

Crews from three stations tackled the fire which began when a pan was left unattended on a cooker at a property in Silverdale Road, Hull, on Wednesday.

The fire service urged people not to leave pans unattended on cooking appliances.

Source:
BBC News External Link Show Citation

Latest News

Harvard Citation

BBC News, 2011. Firefighter resuscitates pet dog after Hull house fire [Online] (Updated 17th Mar 2011)
Available at: http://www.ukwirednews.com/news/138829/Firefighter-resuscitates-pet-dog-after-Hull-house-fire [Accessed 25th Apr 2014]

News In Other Categories